Who is Your Customer? And Why Do They Buy?
About CourseWho is your customer & Why do they buy? will allow you to define your ideal customer, what makes them unique, and what drives them to make a purchase. Upon completion of this course, you will have built the foundation needed for a focused marketing strategy that pays off by enabling you to speak directly to your customers’ needs not about your products. Although this is a do it yourself course you don’t do it alone. We provide you with an easy to follow structure and support along the way. Yes, you’ll learn the fundamentals, but you will also spend time rolling up your sleeves and getting the work done.
- A clear picture of who your ideal customer is so you can easily identify and market to them.
- An understanding of why your ideal customer buys so you can “speak” directing to their needs.
- The ability to make your customer the True North for your business so you never veer off course.
What makes this course different:
- DIY course where you don’t do it alone.
- You’ll finish with an It’s Done List, not another To-Do List
- Time for you to roll up yourselves and get the work done.
What you’ll get:
- More than 2 hours of self-paced targeted content to walk you through answering these fundamental questions for your business
- Easy to complete worksheets to help you get the work done faster
- A 3 Month Membership to the Navigate Your Marketing Puzzle Facebook group for support, accountability, tips, and answers to your questions
- 3 Month access to monthly Q&A calls with Amy to ask your questions
What Will I Learn?
- Who is your ideal customer? And why do they buy? will allow you to define your ideal customer, what makes them unique, and what drives them to make a purchase. So, you can speak directly to their needs not your products.
Topics for this course