Project Plan – usually an exhibit of the PSA. The nature, size, and scope of the project will determine how detailed this plan needs to be. But at a minimum you should be able to look at this plan and know what you are getting for the money you will be spending and a general timeframe for when you will get it. Things included should look something like;
• A detailed description of the project
• Any design documents or specifications required for the project
• Deliverables that either or both of you are responsible for creating and developing
• Tasks, responsibilities, and agreements specific to project
• Deadlines, interim milestones, and other matters relating to timing and delivery or performance during the project
• Budgets for material purchases and other project expenses
• Payment amounts, terms and conditions.