Merriam-Webster defines believe in several ways.
- 1. a thing done
- 2. the accomplishment of a thing usually over a period of time, in stages, or with the possibility of repetition
- 3. initiative
Many entrepreneurs struggle with taking action. They get very hung up on making thing perfect that they forget to get them done. To be truly successful as an entrepreneur, you must embrace action. You must strive for it and not allow yourself to get in the way of your own action.
Just as with we talked about belief you must stop second-guessing the path they have mapped. You must have initiative and accomplish what you set out to do. So, I challenge all of us to push through and take action. I challenge each of us to get things done and see where that really takes us.
So here are the tips on taking action that I will be working on in the coming weeks.
- Just do it – Okay so I know this is a slogan, but it really does apply. Sometimes the best path to success is to just take action.
- Stop seeking perfection – I am going to take the concept of Just Do It and marry that with letting go of the need for perfection. If you wait for perfection you will never accomplish what you set out to do.
Again, this is the part where you the reader come in. Please take a moment to answer these questions in the comments below or on our FB page. Let’s start a real dialog on these words and how they impact us and how we want them to impact us.
- What does action mean to you?
- How do you commit to taking action in your business?
By: Amy Matthews, CEO, AMI LC