The psychology of the brain is amazing. It is incredibly powerful to know and use the fact that you can really make yourself believe things just by telling yourself. And by doing that you start acting like a millionaire, living a happy life and you start getting healthy and fit. Don’t believe it? Think of how many times you have done the opposite of creating a positive force inside yourself. How many times have you said to yourself “I am so out of shape.”? “I can’t do this.” And then you looked in the mirror and what you saw was an out of shape failure. It is time to say STOP. It is time to stop talking to yourself in the way you would never speak to another person because it isn’t nice. We all know we need to feed our body healthy foods. But how many of us truly except that we need to feed our mind healthy thoughts. Well, today is the day you start your Healthy Thoughts Program. Here’s how…
What is a positive proclamation? It’s when stop filling your head with all the negative talk and start talking to yourself positively. Start by creating healthy I AM statements and say them to yourself daily. These statements, which are said as if they are already happening, will transform your attitude about your day, your life, your business and yourself. And they may just start to transform those around you.
Here are a few examples:
- I AM earning 7-figures.
- I AM healthy.
- I AM living a healthy, happy lifestyle.
- I AM debt FREE.
- I AM a top money earner in my company.
- I AM successful.
You get the point! Don’t use any negative words in the statements and always use them as if they are already happening. No more telling your mind I AM going to, or I AM eventually. By saying these daily your subconscious WILL not only believe these things are possible but that they are happening right now.
It may not seem as EASY as it sounds to you. But it is that EASY! It is EASY if you take the first step. And it is a powerful one. Say to yourself…
“I AM a positive person who treats myself with respect!”
Let’s Get Started
Do this right now! Take out a few 3×5 cards and start writing some I AM statements. Don’t have 3×5 cards? Use post-it notes, electronic sticky notes on your phone, or whatever you have that you can use. You want to start with 10 or so then as you achieve them you can add more. Make copies to keep in your purse or wallet, in your car on the visor (so when you are at a red light you can read them), tape them to your bathroom mirror so as you are getting ready you can read them. Take pictures of them and make them the lock screen on your phone, the screen saver on your computer. Put them EVERYWHERE! Surround yourself with Positive Proclamations.
Mind Set Tools
Okay, so you have your Positive Proclamations. You are saying them to yourself all the time. But now what? Now you need the tools to make it work. You need your own Mind Set Tools.
Below are some Mind Set Tools to help you get started. These are suggestions and of course, you don’t have to do them all each day and you can come up with your own (but please share when you do). Implement a few of these daily and your mind will get in the state where you need it to be. Where you are greeting each day ready to get your business to where it needs to be.
How far are you willing to go? What are you willing to try? How important are your goals to you and your family? You only need 20 minutes a day to change your world. Pick and choose the Mind Set Tools that work for you.
- Review your Positive Proclamations daily.
- Create new Positive Proclamations as needed.
- Start your day with mindset and mediation .
- Read a business book each month.
- Read a spiritual, inspirational or personal book each month.
- Exercise daily: go for a walk, do yoga, do what works for you.
- Weekly self-care (get a massage, get your nails done, have a lunch with a friend, take a nice bubble bath, go to the beach) whatever it is that helps you relax.
- Start weeding out the negative people in your life (this will be one of the harder ones, because sometimes those negative people are family and close friends). You don’t have to stop being their friends or get a divorce. But you may want to insulate yourself.
- Stay away from negative things.
- Keep yourself in positive situations regardless of where you go.
- Stay focused; don’t get distracted by little shiny objects around.
- Listen to music that puts you in a positive mood.
- Switch it up and listen to an audio book that inspires you.
- Send out a gratitude card to someone you are grateful for.
- Do something good for someone you know or see in need (pay it forward).
Can you imagine what your life will look like if you are a 7-figure money earner? What can you do, be debt free, take that family vacation that you always wanted to go on, retire early, and get out of that job you hate to go to, change the world, and just imagine what getting your mindset right can do for you, your business and your family!
Getting your mind right using your own Healthy Thoughts Program is the most important thing you can do to help your business succeed. Having a negative attitude will keep you from hitting those BIG dreams you have. Many people work for years and years to get to where they want to be but when one day they change their mindset and start thinking positive, BAMMM!! Their business skyrockets, they are happier, healthier and their Positive Proclamations become realities.
Start today and make your life better and get YOUR mind right!
What are your Positive Proclamations?
Post them here or on the AMI Facebook page so we can all build our Healthy Thoughts Programs together.
By: Tina Torres, CEO, The Gratitude Specialist