o you need more clients? Of course! Well, this week we are going to talk about a simple thing you can incorporate into your daily life that will bring you more clients and enrich your life at the same time. I’m talking about having gratitude in your life. Do you? Daily, every single day of your life? I mean we are all human, of course, so the days sometimes get the best of us. But if you start incorporating gratitude into your life you will be able to get further in your life than you have ever imagined.
That is the POWER of gratitude. This simple thing which starts with a small daily step will help you gain and retain your customers while bringing joy to your own life. And you’ll start being intentional and showing gratitude all at the same time.
Did you know?
- Gratitude opens the door to more relationships.
- Gratitude improves physical health.
- Gratitude improves psychological health.
- Gratitude enhances empathy and reduces aggression.
- Gratitude helps you sleep better.
- Gratitude improves self-esteem.
- Gratitude increases mental strength and clarity.
As an entrepreneur having this in your life will bring you more business and help you “Work smarter not harder.” Think about how gratitude could transform the way your clients see you. What if you sent your clients birthday cards, holiday cards, congratulatory cards, or even a simple card to say thank you for being my client. Imagine the referrals you will receive in return not only because they love doing business with you, but because you will create that top of mind awareness that no one else even thinks about. It takes 80% more effort to get a new client than it does to keep an old one. Now imagine how simple acts of gratitude can transform the way potential clients see you. How much easier will it be to get new clients?
Would you like to have gratitude in your life? Whether in your personal life or your business having gratitude for just the little things will bring greatness to you. Here are a few tips to help you start bringing gratitude into your day.
- Start each day by sending someone I know a gratitude card, note, text, etc. I prefer cards because they are more personal but you should find the thing that works for you. I know it may sound like a lot but it really doesn’t take much time and once you make it a part of your daily routine it will become second nature. I have been doing this for almost 5 years now. This simple act has brought so many great things into my life and to be honest I get more joy by sending them than they get by receiving them.
- Send them to people you feel called to reach out to who need cheering up, a little motivation, or simply a card to say thank you for being you. You can also use social media to help you along. When you see people posting about needing prayer, or are just going through some things pick them to share your gratitude with. You never know what people are going through and you never know how much a heartfelt sentiment means to someone.
That’s it. See it is really easy, right? And you will make such a big impact. As a mother of 3 boys. I don’t tend to get mushy cards from them telling me how proud they are of me, or saying how much they love me. I do get it from my friends almost weekly though. What you send out you get back right? In fact, what you send out you get back 10-fold. So, my card a day sends out my gratitude to all those people who need it. Most times when they receive the card they call me telling me how much they appreciate it. It was usually at a time they needed it the most. And that does wonders for me too.
Since Sunday is Mother’s Day, why not start now by sending your mother or special mom in your life a card telling her a few things that you remember about her, telling her what you love most about her, telling her a few things you learned from her or telling her something you admire about her. Once she receives it she will not only feel grateful that thought of her, she will call you expressing her thoughts and feelings as well. Which in turn will brighten up your day. See how it comes back!
Here’s a challenge for you to try. Do this every day for 30 days and see what happens. See how you feel after the 30 days. But most importantly see how many texts, phone calls and even cards that you get back. You will be amazed by the outcome. See the connections you start making with clients, friends and potential clients. See the POWER of gratitude in your life and business.